Thursday, March 31, 2011

TWO Posts today?!

I have no class, and no life. Hah.
I keep adding to these. They're never really done until I go to bed for the night, if you haven't noticed.

Anywayyyy. B/P already. It's 12:45. 

Weight this morning: 145.0
After binge: 148.6
After purge: 146.0

Could have been worse. 

I was binging and I saw someone I knew walk in and I just kind of froze. I thought, "he can't see me like this," and almost RAN out of there. It was strange. 

My eyes hurt. 
I think I'm gonna take a nap, then watch Girl, Interrupted, only my favorite movie EVER. 
"Have you ever confused a dream with life?"
"I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. And how you hurt yourself on the outside to try and kill the thing on the inside." 
"It's not FAIR! It's not fucking fair! It's not FAIR. 74 is the perfect weight." 

Actually, I have this book, too. I think I'll read that as well. Then download some music. 
Hm. 

Oh. I was at work, and I dropped a WHOLE CAKE.
It was terrible and unbelievably embarrassing. There was a huge line of people and the all saw it. 
SPLAT. Face down. On the ground. 
Humiliating. I'm so clumsy... Gah.

Why do I even bother posting? I just keepp adding to them until like, 2 in the morning anyway. Hm.

Anyway, if you loved the movie, Girl Interrupted, the book is just as good. It includes more and leaves out some. It's the same and different.

"Twenty aspirin, a little slit alongside the veins of the arm, maybe even a bad half hour standing on the roof: We've all had those."
""Seventy-eight is the perfect weight," said Janet. She'd said the same about eighty-three and seventy nine, though..."
"The meat was bruised, bleeding, and imprisoned in a tight wrapping. And... so was I."
"They are idiot mantras that exist in a prearranged cycle: i'm no good, I'm the Angel of Death, I'm stupid, I can't do anything. Thinking the first thought triggers the whole circuit...   Once, these thoughts must have had a meaning. They must have meant what they said. But repetition has blunted them. They have become background music, a Muzak medley of self-hatred themes."
------
7:32.
Binged. 148.6 [Again? EXACTLY the same? Strange.]
Purged. 145.8.
Good good.

7 day fast starts in 2 days, so I may as well get my binging out of the way now.

I think I'll take another nap.
------
9:39.
Nap didn't work. I might just go to bed early tonight. [Early being like, 12 probably. Hah]
I'm thristy. My hips hurt. I have a headache.
Complaincomplaincomplain.

Hm. Bed soon? we'll see.
---------
ARGH RANT TIME.
There are JUST A FEW members on PT that PISS. ME. OFF.
Argh. Like, really? Just who the FUCK do you think you are?
Fuck you.
Fuck off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment