Saturday, March 19, 2011

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

First of all I would like to announce it is 6:30 AM.
I just had the best night of my life. HOLY FUCKINGG SHIT.

Me. Booze. Italian guy.
Holy shit.
FIRST: hes so fucking cute and so hot at the same time.
We get along soooooo well, and we both like the same things. = D
We just made out for like, an hour an a half.
After TALKING for an hour.
God, hes so fucking awesome.

I gave him my number [I put it in his phone when he went to get more water :D] and he just texted me: "Sleep well! 6:30... lol. Gnight"
DAMN HES FUCKING CUTTTTTEE.
And hes so sweet. And he kept complimenting me [and no, he wasnt drunk, like at all]. I deff though he was totally out of my league, but OH MY GOD. He said hes seen me around and he always thought I was really cute.

AHHHHHHH HES SO CUTE.
I should go to bed. Night all. = ]

No comments:

Post a Comment