Friday, March 25, 2011

Binge. Purge. Repeat.

Woke up this morning. [Had some cereal Haha FRIDAY.] 144.6 lbs.
Before dinner: 145.0
Ate dinner/binged. 148.6
Shower/ Purged. 145.2.
I can handle that I think.

Everyone is going to some concert thing tonight. I'm not. I don't want to. I think I'll take a nap.
First, I have to get booze out of my roomies car. Gettin' CRUNKKK tonight.
G isn't going. Blahhh. I texted him. Humiliating. bahhh
I'm done. I give up on trying.

I binged on way too much tonight. Ugh. I'm not even going to list it or ATTEMPT to count it. Nope.
I'm fat and disgusting. Bleck.

I'm pretty confident that my best friend knows. He knows Ive had problems before, and I think he suspects again.
He pushed that energy bar on me last night. Today, he gave me breaded mushrooms. FUCK.

I need to get really drunk tonight. No boundries. Hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment