Monday, March 7, 2011

Blahhhhh


http://www.flickr.com/photos/smengvall/5506712374/

I weigh too much. It's still too much. It's always too much.
Elle went with me to the peace Prize Forum. [She's that girl that always takes everything from me]
It was manageable though, because all she did was eat. I ate a lot, but she ate even more. Holy shit. We had dinner, a big one, then went to a discussion, then she ate a BUNCH more at the international thing afterwards. WHAT?! How do you even eat that much!?

Then at dinner last night, she had this HUGE HEAPING plate of fries and cheesy gunk and just bad food. THEN she went up and got a 12 oz cup of rainbow sherbet [like, 4 big scoops] and filled up the rest of the glass with orange juice.
Ugh.
It just makes me cringe. Oh! Then we watched a movie later that night, and she had a bunch of baked lays [1/3 of the bag?] and a bunch of doritos [1/2 the bag? Idk, I wasn't paying very much attention.].
Ugh.

I've had an apple today. [It's only 1215] Skipping lunch.
Went to the gym last night and burned 400 cals. Going again after class probably. I plan on reading a bunch of Wintergirls [FANTASTIC book if you haven't read it] before dinner. Then I'll be too depressed to eat.

I still weigh too much.
Too much.

1 comment: