Monday, March 14, 2011

PUPPY CHOW

I HATE IT I LOVE IT I HATE IT.
So good. So many calories. And I was doing so wellllll... = [
I broke my fast at 114 hours. A new record. I had a salad. And purged it.

Then I went to take a nap and ALLLL I could think about was puppy chow.
So I walked for an hour to go to the store and get the ingredients.
I'm so fucking pathetic.
And on the way back, I bought some tofurky slices, and a bag of baked lays. I chew/spit most of it, which is odd because that's only the second time I have. Lots of ED firsts this week.

I don't remember if I said this earlier, I know I did like, 3 times on PT, but MY PROM DRESS ALMOST FITS. Another 7 ish lbs and it will. = ]
I have a four page paper to write tonight, and a huge bowl of puppy chow next to me.
My tummy already hurts.

ALSO:
16 followers? Holy shit, I feel popular. Haha, but really, I don't know why you guys would care.



Update:
UGHHHHH I WANT TO DIE. Then vomit. then die again.
I keep talking to this guy on facebook. He is nice, but none of my friends like him. Which had always turned out badly in the past.

ANYWAY... I'm writing my paper [still, at 3 AM] on world hunger. The fact that I am so full makes it even worse.

Food. It just seems like and evil dirty, repulsive word. It is a fat word. I feel fat whenever I say it.
And I feel like everything I fasted for has been for nothing, because I just ate it all back.
Salad for dinner everyday this week? I think yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment