Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Go away go away go away.

I hate you. I don't care about ANYTHING you have to say.

I'm so fat and frustrated and tired.
I skipped Archaeology this morning, and slept for a full twelve hours.
Mmmmm. = ]
But then I had to wake up. I think I'll take a nap again soon.

I just want to be skinny. I just want to starve. I just was to eat and be invisible and cry and sleep forever.
I don't think my interview went well.
I probably won't get the job, the more I think about it. I'm just a freshman. They didn't ask any of the questions I was prepared for, and just asked about previous job experience. I feel like I didn't show that I really REALLY wanted the job. Or that I would be amazing at it.
Whatever.
I don't even know.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/smengvall/5533167014/


More:
Ughhhh. It's just one of those days where I feel like shit. I feel so huge. 150. Fuck. Fuckfuckfuck
UGH IM SO MAD AT MYSELF.

My hips are big black fat blobs now. Everytime I sit down my jeans rub against the bruises there. It helps remind me of how fat I am, I guess.
I want to cut so bad. My arm used to be full of bracelets, so I could hide it, but only three are left. I think I'm gonna go make some more.

I feel like I dont belong on PT. There are times I do, but then I remember.
150 lbs. SO MUCH FAT. Maybe ill feel like I belong there when Im 130.
I just feel like Im too fat for everyone there. I dont know.
Everyone there is so small when they think theyre so fat. Its sad.
I'm just a fat girl who is sad. Sad AND fat.
Yep. Thats me.

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry i get how you feel. I'm 150.4 at the moment well actually as of monday but today i was 148.2 but I don't believe it so i'm staying with mondays weight. what are your stats?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im 5 4 or 5 5. I'm not sure exactly which.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm about 5'4 (165cm). Wow our stats are like the same!

    ReplyDelete