Friday, April 1, 2011

S-S-S and. M-M-M.

"I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it. Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it. Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me."
I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH. It's ridiculous. Hah. I love jazz and oldies, too. I'm strange. Hah.
Weight wasn't reliable/accurate this morning, because I drank a lot of water earlier.

I HAD HUGE BREAKFAST. And I didn't purge. Ughhhhhhhh
Cereal with a banana.
Toast with peanut butter and jelly.
Cup of blueberries.
Orange Juice.

UGHHHHH. Maybe I can get out of dinner tonight? We'll see. I wanted to go tanning anyway.
I need to find a way to balance everything out.
UGH.

2 days until fasting.
I can do it. It'll be simple.
I HAVE TO complete it. Or I'll feel even more like a failure.

More later, as alwayssss. xxx
----------
YAYYYYY! Thanks to the PT member, Fiction<3, I now use the website caloriegallery.com.
COUNTING.
Blueberries. 77.
Banana 200. AH! I always counted them as 120! FUCK.
Bread. 70.
Peanut butter. 150.
Strawberry jam. 50.
Cereal. 250?
Soy milk. 90.

Total. 887. 
Yep. I'm gonna have to skip dinner.
Fuck. I'm so mad at myself right now.
Son of a bitch.
-----
4:31 AM
Binged. Purged.
Binged some more. Got pissy at elle.
Went to a party.
Made out with 2 men. One's name was nick I think and the other was tyler. Tyler was way cuter [ I think] and he keeps texting me. He goes to a different college though, but its still close. = ]
I had sex with Nick. Not to orgasm, just a bit of fucking, but it was still pretty good.

ALSO. ANOTHER FIRST,
I puked from drinking.
I vomitted. From drinking. NOT self induced.
It was still probably the most satisfying vomit I've ever had, Ah, it felt so good. Nick held my hair back. It was pretty sweet of him. = ]

Tyler wants me to call him tomorrow. I think I will. = ]
Either him or nick said they would take me to prom. I dont remember which though.

I'm such a whore. Oh well. Worth it.
I hope Tyler will go with me. I like him more. = ]

1 comment:

  1. I love that song! It is stuck in my head lol.
    Bananas are 120 aren't they? I don't eat them, but I'm pretty sure they are not 200.
    I've always used livestrong or lose it and they say 120 I think.

    But, don't be mad. It sounds sort of yum. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete