Sunday, March 27, 2011

Shameless advertising.

First things first 
I had a threesome last night. It was hot. I'm turning into a whore and I dont even care. 
WORTH IT. This guy had the biggest dick I've had yet. Haha. And the other chick was fricken INSANE. Hot.
Did a photoshoot today. I'm a terrible model, so I have no idea how it went. I really want to take my camera out now, though. Hah. 

Fasted today. 

SPEAKING OF FASTING. 
Nothing puts me off eating like world hunger. 
Seriously. That's probably part of the reason my anorexia side got so bad. 
I think, "why eat when there are CHILDREN starving?" It makes me sick. Honestly. My stomach twists up and I just want to yell at everyone I see eating. 

So. There is a group called World Vision. They have a program called the 30 Hour Famine. You don't eat for 30 hours to raise awareness and money for starving children. 

30 Hours seems a little ridiculous to me. I fast that much every week. Hah. Simple. Easy. Which is why it's strange to see all these people whining about how hard it is, and how dangerous and such. 
-shrugs-

ANYWAY. By donating just ONE dollar, you can help feed a child for a whole day. 
You can't even buy a Diet coke with that. 

Help out? = ]

No comments:

Post a Comment