Sunday, March 20, 2011

Uglyfatfailsuckfuck

I feel disgusting.
I've been drinking all weekend. The amount of calories ive had is UNFATHOMABLE. Gross.
I havent even weighed myself in DAYS. [Crazy comsidering I weigh myself every few hours.]
I feel disgusting. Im afraid.

I just want to be pretty.
I just want to be thin.
I just want to be perfect.

I want to be the perfect gorgeous girl that everyone envies.
I want to move past that and become the person everyone worries about.
I want to be able to see my bones. I want to be a skeleton.
I want to die.


Also. Fuck. I think I might have been found out.
Time for more bruising.

1 comment:

  1. hey, don't be too harsh on yourself sweetie :] you sound like you've just had a pretty awesome weekend! :] i doubt people have found out - and if they have, does it matter?
    if they stick with you, then that's great
    and, if they don't stick with you, then frankly they don't deserve you.

    take care hun', xxx

    ReplyDelete