Thursday, March 10, 2011

Quick Update

I'm going to try and fast from today until monday. We will see what I can get away with. -Crosses fingers- [153 right now KILL ME]
I have to go to class soon, so this is gonna be super quick!
Exbf Brandon wants to come down with Jordan and I this weekend so he can "See everyone" [AKA fuck his new whore]. I don't want him there. Neither does Jordan. SO. I have to talk to him tonight and tell him he can't come, which is a total bitch move, but whatever. Everyone already thinks I'm a bitch anyway.

FASTING FASTING FASTING. I am super busy tonight, so hopefully I can use that to get out of dinner. Then we go home tomorrow and the lies begin.
HOME.
ALONE.
My mom will be gone saturday and sunday. YESSSSS

I'll give you more of an update later tonight.
Hope everyone is doing well.


Okay.
He's coming down with us, goddammit.
He SAYS he has a project to do this weekend back home for his child psychology class, and he is taking his car back up, so it's the last time.
ALSO. he said that he didn't know that his gf and I were best friends.
Bullshit.
He knew.

ARGHdhaf;khfgrih.
I just want to cry. But there are three other people in my room.
UGH.

I fasted today. 24 hours down.
One more thing:
I'm going home this weekend, which means no internet access.
So no blog updates, and no PT.
I'll let you know how things turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment