Friday, April 8, 2011

30 Hour Famine.

Starts today.
140.0 this morning.

I'm so fucking hungry.
-----
831.
Uhm What did I do today.
I went with a few friends to buy/fly kites.
We had coffee. It tastes like, pretty much the BEST THING EVER. It was soooo good. = ]

Then we went and helped out with a food shelter, and packaged boxes with food.
We're still looking for somewhere to party, so I have to go figure that out now.

Oh.
And.
I found out.
That that BITCH.
Elle.

Yeah? You remember. Fuck.
After I left, she made out with guy I like. The guy who I spent pretty much all friday/saturday with.
And asked on a date.

FUCKING BITCH. GAH. I HATE HER SO MUCH.
FUCK YOU. She's pretty much dating this one guy here, but that's not good enough? Fuck.
And she said she weighed 190 when we got here at the beginning of the year.
She's DEFINITELY gained weight since then.

THIS ISNT FUCKING FAIR. 

1 comment:

  1. You can do it. Just find things to distract yourself. And drink lots of cold water!

    ReplyDelete