Wednesday, April 13, 2011

If it looks like I'm laughing, I'm really just asking to leave

I ate lunch today. Gross. A normal lunch.
Fuckshitbitchwhoremotherfuckermotherfuckingshitfuck.

Also ate a huge dinner. And didn't purge.
Then had a sandwich.

Fuckshitbitchcuntwhoremotherfuckingfuckup

Dinner tomorrow. Purge it.

I just feel like a fat fuck up.
khtkfghjh

And yes, I love MCR. = ]


My cramps are terrible today.

I have a paper and a presentation due in the morning. I have to get ready for work at 630.
Its 1223.

Fuck. Procrastinating. lalalala.

My cramps hurt. A lot.

Fuck this shit.

I just read on PT that your thigh measurement have to be 20 in to fit in a size zero. I don't believe that. Mine are 22. Righttttt. Maybe 20 in for BOTH of your thighs. I MIGHT be a size 7. I don't know. I havent gone shopping in a while.

20 doesn't seem right though.
------
A cute guy from my philosophy class started talking to me on facebook. [About the paper we are supposed to be writing lol but besides the point.]
Another way to procrastinate. And to think. I JUST closed PT and started working. Haha Nope! :D
-----
Blah. 2:18 AM.

I'm such a fat fuckup.
God, I suck.

Done with my presentation. I have a paragraph and a sentence done of my six page paper.
4.5 hours left.

1 comment:

  1. Mcr !? :)
    Hope you're alright :/ Try not to worry about eating normal lunch, you can put things right :) Take care xx~

    ReplyDelete