Wednesday, April 20, 2011

God damn it, Castrofreak!

Castrofreak, I'm sorry. If I wasn't so drunk I would have read your blog. I could have done something to make you feel better, or to make your life worth living or something.
God damn it woman, you scared the living shit out of me. Holy fuck.

GOD DAMN IT. I should have done or said something, and I'm sorry.

Anyway. I don't remember what I updated on last.
Got drunk last night. Ate more pizza than I can fathom counting.

Going to lunch soon. I have so much more packing to do. It's insane.
Leaving for home at 3, so there will be a lull [Finally, right?] in my updates.

I love you all.
Castrofreak, if you're going to attempt suicide again, then at least wait until I'm online so I can talk you out of it.
Words cannot express how glad I am that you are okay.
You scared me so badly. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for scaring you. I guess I gave everyone a scare..
    I love you <3

    ReplyDelete