Monday, April 25, 2011

Disgusting.

I dont think ive ever felt so repulsed with myself.
I feel disgusting.
Overall, I've gained weight since being home.

On the bright side, I was also promised a job that I can work like, 60 hrs/wk in, which will keep me busy and from binging.
Hoping hoping  hoping.

I think I can still make it to 130 by June 1, but I need to kick my ass into gear.
Fuck.

I hookahed and got drunk with Jordan on saturday night. We also smoked cigs together, which was interesting as well. Hum.
More partying tonight.

Hung out with my family on sunday.
They kind of repulse me. They're all really REALLY overweight.

I dont want to write more right now.

I'm just tired.

I'm fat and I just want to hide and disappear.
---
Ate dinner. Only able to purge a little. I'm a fucking failure.

My teeth look terrible. Ugh. Damn it.
Going to go party. I need to forget how gross I am. Mindless, emotionless, drunken fucking? Sounds great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment