Sunday, April 3, 2011

I CANT FIND MY PHONE.

Like, anywhere.
Ahhhhh. My roommate said she had it in our room last night, because I forgot it at the party, then she put it somewhere and cant remember.
I've like, torn our room apart. And it's off, so we can't call it.
Fuck.

The party was pretty fun.
I think.
I was pretty much passed out the majority of the time.
I can't remember like, anything after puking.
Again.

I puked again. And it went ALL OVER. The floor was tile, so it wasnt too bad.
I cleaned it all up like a good girl.

Okay. So. We got there and had a shot of Hot 100 [tastes like Big Red gum], Then we had a mixed drink. Then the 6 of us chugged a bottle of watermelon schnapps.
Then we had another mixed drink. And thats it.

Katie ended up spilling water on me and I said, "I have boobs. ALL OVER my tits." And then pretty much everyone died laughing.

Then it starts getting hazy. I was sleepy so I just laid down on a couch for a while.
Then I went and puked.
And it GOT EVERYWHERE. FML. I was called a hot mess. I don't know about the hot part, but I WAS a mess.

Then I went back and sat down again. And cuddled with Tyler. I remember him saying "I want to make out with you, but you just puked sooo..." And then I said "Fair enough. It's legit. I agree."

then APPARENTLY I was talking about going on a walk [I vaguely remember that] and my best friend Jordan stopped me.
Then I had my head in Tylers lap, and he was playing with my hair.

Then I passed out they think
And Dane called our DD and jordan helped me to the door because I couldnt walk very well. Then Dane helped me to the car.
And we got back and I didn't have my phone.
Went to bed.


Fasted today. One day down, 6 to go.
RULES.
No food.
Drink calories [excluding alcohol] cannot exceed 1000.

Exercise preferred, but not neccessary.

This is my 50th post. Man, I'm lame.

146.2 this morning.
------
9:26

We found my phone. = ] It was in a pile of my roommate's clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment