Monday, April 4, 2011

I feel like shit.

I slept really shitty and I got up early to be at work at 7. It was one of those nights where you wake up a thousand times and keep switching between freezing and being too hot. Ugh.

Then I was at work and I honestly thought I was going to pass out. It was like 715, and my vision went all grey and I had one of those out of body feelings, where I was on auto pilot. I went and sat down and had some apple juice. Then at like 730, I thought I was gonna pass out and vomit at the same time, so I went and sat down again. At about 745 I told the older lady I was working with that I wasn't feeling very well, and she grabbed me some water and a chair. She was very sweet. = ] I ended up laving my shift 40 minutes early, and I still feel really bad about it.

So then I went and had "breakfast." Another glass of apple juice [making 2 total, maybe 100 cal each? I'm gonna have to double check], a cup of chocolate soy milk [150] and a glass of Diet Coke.
Diet coke when  you're fasting is a pretty bad idea, not gonna lie. It twists your tummy in all these knots. It sucks.

144.8 this morning.
---------
8:02
I just woke up from a nap that I started at 5. I slept through dinner successfully :D but now my throat hurts like a bitch.
FUCK. It hurts so bad. It hurts to swallow. I might make some tea later.

And I have nowhere to live next semester as of right now. There aren't any single rooms available, so I'm on a waiting list unless I can find a roommate. Fuck.
My college guarantees housing to all sophomores and freshman though, so I don't know what is going on with that.

This is the 50th hour of fasting.
-----
12:13 AM

I just got back from a diner where I did not have anything except diet pepsi. I refused fries offered to me on the basis of not feeling well. [True]

Then we went to Taco Bell and I had a pomegranite frutista freeze. I had strawberry chunks in it so I dont know if that counts. I'm going to say I'm fine because it was a drink.

So:
2 glasses of apple juice.
1 glass of chocolate soy milk.
1 glass of diet coke.

1 Very Berry Naked juice [260 cals]

2 diet pepsis.
1 fruitista freeze.

Gross. Ugh. BLAH. Definitely too many calories. I want to purge so bad. UGH.
And we're going partying again on friday, but I don't know if I'll even drink at all. I might be the DD. we'll see.

I have to write a paper now that I haven't even started. 

1 comment:

  1. Nawwh :[ sorry you couldn't sleep and today's been pretty rubbish :[ hopefully you'll sleep better tonight and will feel better tomorrow :[ xxx

    ReplyDelete