Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Im getting tired and I need somewhere to begin./ Anxiety

I hate making decisions. I don't want to make them.
I dont want to get old. I dont want to be here. I don't want responsibility. I dont want to be responsible.

I dont want to make decisions. Just decide for me.
Weighing options. It's too hard. I can't decide.

If I think about things too long, I cant decide. I have to do things spur of the moment. Make a decision and STAY with it. Stop thinking about it. That's what I did with both of my tattoos. Hah.

I can't make my own decisions.
----
Okay, sorry that was really vague. True in general though. It was about roommates for next year. Two people I dont know asked me to room with them in the nicest dorm hall on campus, but all my friends are in another hall.
I ended up telling them yes.


Ate too much again and didnt purge enough.
I need to go home.


I can't function today. I think I'll just hide in my room all night. Preferably alone.

I have a final tomorrow morning. I need to get some studying done tonight. At least Ill have an excuse to not talk to anyone.
-----
1221
More procrastinating.
I dont want to study. Fuck it.
I went to walmart and bought the new Panic! at the Disco CD. It's good. =] IM SO EXCITED FOR THEIR CONCERT. :D

I also bought a bunch of bracelet making stuff. I'll have time to do it tomorrow. I already made one.
I need enough so I can cut again.
Fuck. I want to so bad.

I'm also getting my hair cut tomorrow hopefully and my eyebrows done. We'll see.

I just told my friend like, my whole family-related life story. It was boring, but I just kept talking. lol.
Oh wellllll.

Hum. Tomorrow is a busy day.
I dont want to study.

I need to cut so bad right now.

lettersillneversend.com

Im so tired.
Fuck it, Ill bullshit this test. I dont care anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment