Saturday, April 30, 2011

I had something to say, but I forgot.

So hi.

I went thriftng today.
Bought two new pairs of jeans and a pair of shorts. All size 5/6. = ]
Weight going down again.
FINALLY. Still terrible. Still a long way to go for my goal.

I miss everyone at college. They are all great people and I'm excited I'm going to live near a lot of people my standard group of friends talks to.

The people I hang around most of the time live in a different hall.
People I talk to occaisionally but my friends dont like live in the hall I am staying in.

I also bought a wicked awesome backyardigans laptop case [SCORE] and a pink mini lava lamp nightlight.
:D

AND JELLY SHOES. AWW YEAH. HOT PINK. FTW. 

1 comment:

  1. O: JELLY SHOES.
    Glad things are going well.
    And I'm jealous of your skinniness. >>
    <3

    ReplyDelete