Friday, April 22, 2011

Home is boring.

Blahhhh.
I don't have internet access there. Hah. Hum. So I'm sitting in a mcdonalds. Blah.
There was a diabetic guy who passed out on his way in, and they took care of him and cleaned him up and gave him a free meal and such. It was nice.

Uhm. Anywayyy.
My old best friend from middle school [Mandy] texted me recently. We grew apart in high school, then started talking a bit again, then she deleted me on facebook out of nowhere.
Anyway, she added me again, and then texted me about my breakup and the new girl he was with and how I felt about it and such, since her ex is dating someone new.

I really hope this isn't some trick. It's really triggering talking about it. I don't WANT to think about how much it hurt. So if she's just digging for info on any "plots" I have to break them up, its a bitch move. But I dont really think it is anymore. Idk. I miss her. We used to hang out ALL THE TIME. We were pretty much sisters.

So. Lalala.
Yesterday was a HUGE B/P day. Like, I don't think ive ever purged that much.
I also CS again. Which I always feel bad about.

My weight is going down again. FINALLY. Still too gross to post. But going down.
All in all, I think I ingested less than 1000 cals.

Im gonna fast for the most part today. I've had some more chocolate almond milk [ITS SO GOOD] [400 cals?] but i saved some containers from my binge yesterday to use today.

Sad. Anyway. I dont knowwww.
Yesterday I b/p and played the sims. And then watched Criminal minds. :D

Today I woke up late and Im here. Idk what else im gonna do. Hum hum hum.

Ive decided to make Vegan mac and cheese for easter.

PT time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment