Saturday, April 16, 2011

I tried to be perfect, but nothing was worth it.

I didn't weigh myself this morning.
I'm really ridiculously afraid of what it will say. Like, shit son.
Ive always heard about how people are "afraid to weigh" themselves, but I am truly, honestly TERRIFIED.

I ate another HUGE lunch. Goddamn breaded mushrooms get me every FUCKING time.
Fuck.

On a lighter note, we have a building grill thing tomorrow, then I'm doing a bowl-a-thon fundraiser until 5, then I can shower and get ready for my concert, allowing me to skip dinner.
Then on Monday I have to go to Target, so hopefully I can get a lot of time out of that and miss dinner.
I haven't gotten to Tuesday yet.

I love Sum41. So much. I always forget how much I love them. Ahhhh.

OK Go is playing a concert at my college tonight. CRAZY.

Hum. Any ideas on my purging thing? I don't really care that much anymore. hum hum hum.

More later. 

1 comment:

  1. I get the same way. I'm so scared that the number on the scale will be more or still the same, or even just not enough weight loss. Good luck hun! Keep your head high. I wish you luck tomorrow and monday! (and the rest of the week of course)
    as for the purging thing, that's never happened to me, but my face and eyes get really red. Maybe it's just your body reacting to it.

    ReplyDelete