Thursday, April 28, 2011

You fooled me twice with your lies./Im getting old and need someone to rely on

Panic! at the Disco <3 =]

Archaeology final went fine.
Work until 5, then hair cut.

I might leave PT for a bit. I'm debating it.

I dont belong there.
I dont belong here.
I just dont belong anywhere.
----
Hair cut. Dumb bitch fucked it up.

Ate too much.
Had a headache so i didnt purge enough.

Philosophy final tomorrow. I'll bullshit that, too. Sigh.

Planning another binge before I get drunk tonight.


I'm fucking weak.
I need to purge. I need to pack. I need to weight myself
I can't. Im so afraid. Like, terrified of the scale. I don't think ive ever been  this afraid of it.
Im just freaking out in general.
Anxiety attacks. They're the best.

Breathe.
Again.

Breathe.


Fuck. I'm shaking. I can't do this. I need to get out. I need to do SOMETHING.

Fuck.

Fucking breathe, you dumb bitch.
----
just kidding. everything is better drunk.

intoxication.

I still love him. A lot. It's painful. Agonizing. We talked today. Its his birthday.
We laughed. It was almost like old times.

I miss him.

So much.
I want to cry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment