Monday, June 6, 2011

Well hum. I have a lot to say.

Went drinking last night.
We hottubbed and now my ears are all full of water. I helped my gay friend get some. = ]
I have a ton of bruises and I have no idea what theyre from.
Went home and bought my mom breakfast on the way. She bitched because I didnt get her what she liked.

went to my sisters to work on the TURBOFIRE WORKOUT.
We ended up getting distracted and went to the store to buy cantaloupe.
Got distracted again and bought a ton of fruit.

Ate all of it.
UGH.

Then I hung out with my brother for a bit.
I was so proud. We had chalk and the first thing he wrote was,
"It doesn't matter if you love him, or capital H-I-M."
:D

He wanted to go bike, but I'm too big for his bike, so I followed him on a scooter.

When was the last time you were on a scooter?
That shit is fucking terrifying. Goddamn. I fell and scraped my knee.

then we went walking and went to the library.

Came home and did some of the workout, then went and cleaned some.
I went on the roof and cleaned out the gutters and gunk off the roof.

I've never been on a roof before, so it was interesting. It was pretty fun. = ] I got to watch the sun set from the roof. :D
I also cut my foot on a nail. Owwwwieee.

Then I went to a restaurant with my older sister.
INTERESTING.

We  talked for like, 2 hours.
We were talking about eating disorders. I told her I strugglED with bulimia last year, and then brought it into the present tense eventually.
She just doesn't eat I guess.

Remember a while back when I said my sister passed out at school? It was because she hadn't eaten in like, a week.

I told her about PT and my worries for our other sister and brother.

It was just interesting to realize that it really IS genetic. Hum. I dont know.
Interesting. 

1 comment:

  1. ...your life is so much more interesting than mine. o:

    & i want to go on a roof. >>

    stay positive ! <3

    ReplyDelete