Monday, June 13, 2011

QUICK

I have to go to work. Hah.

Went to fam reunion thing. Ate too much. But it was all fruit. So I dont feel TOO bad.
Weight was 150.6 this morning anyway. AW YEAH.

Got home. Napped. Drank. Went to the Gay 90's club and got my dance onnnnn. = ] Met some new awesome people. Hah. Added them on facebook [this morning]. Went and hung out with that guy from work. [Nate]
We watched a crappy horror movie. It was pretty fun.

Going to work now. Then shower and nap. Then going to watch paranormal activity with nate.
I gave him his hug last night in my slightly intoxicated stage.
It was one of those arms around the neck-almost-being-picked-up hugs. Haha. It was pretty nice.

Anyway. more later! GOGOGOGOOGOGOGOGO

2 comments:

  1. We weigh the same. Thought I'd be weird and point that out. :P

    I was also in an intoxicated state last night. Mmmm... are you sure you are not me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your life seems more awesome than mine.
    I may have to unfollow your blog. >>

    jk! <3

    ReplyDelete