Sunday, June 12, 2011

Quite possibly the best night of my life.

Maybe the worst? haha WORTH IT.
[151.8 this morning. Im pretty proud. 163 on weds.] SO CLOSE TO A NEW TATTOO. IF I even have the money now. Hah.
I might put it off until next paycheck, and get my hair redone and maybe a new piercing instead.

Yesterday I had my salad and an apple, so im guesstimating at 200 cals. Plus I had a sub from Jimmy Johns after the concert, which Im guessing at 700. Still 900, and while high, still acceptable.

AH.
Anyway, we got ready and left for the PANIC AT THE DISCO concert at 2. We got there at three and there was a line of people for about half a block.  A bunch of kids got dropped off by their parents. It was cute. [Not really]
By the time the doors opened [6] we were a hell of a lot closer. And the line went all the way around the block.
It turns out my roommate [who live 8 hours away from me] was going to the concert with her sister! YAY! So I got to see them! :D

I WOULD post pictures of everything, but they wouldnt let me take my camera in! DAMN IT. Probably because I brought my nice one and they thought it was too professional or something. BLAH

Uhm. Lets seee. I bought 2 shirts and found a poster which I took [Hah]. They had 2 bands on before them and they were pretty good.
By the time panic went on [830] everyone was SUPER bashed together. Like, I couldnt move. At all. It was not possible to bash any more people in a tiny area. It was kinda ridiculous.
BUT. We were in the front. And center. Literally, there was ONE person in front of us.
It was so fucking hot, too. EVERYONE was super sweaty. By the time we left, my shirt was completely soaked.

BUT IT WAS SO AMAZING.
However, the lack of food and the heat... I almost passed out a few times. I fell at least twice. And I almost puked once.
STILL WORTH IT.
We went to jimmy johns after for drinks because we were so goddamn thirsty and it was close. Thats where I got my sub...
Hum.
lalala what then...

Then we went home. It was really really cold because we were all wet and it wasnt a thousand degrees outside. And my fatass sister kept talking about how hot it was in the car and kept opening the window.
Bitch, it was fucking freezing. I didnt say anything though.

Im so mad I didnt get any pictures though. WE WERE SO CLOSE. KSKFLDJHDAH
And oh god. Hes sooooooo adorable up close. :D
This is one my sister took. She had a really good one, but hasnt posted it on facebook yet.


I have a few okay ones on my phone. I'll try and post those later.

My older sister [the one who knows about my ed] kept pestering me to get lunch, even though I kept saying I'd eat at this family thing we're going to later, but she insisted. We went to taco Johns. I'm not worried about the taco count, because its all pretty much lettuce anyway [Perks to being vegan]. Im worried about the fricken Oles. Fried potato hell. Damn it. I ate half [so maybe like, 8 oles?] and gave the rest to my sister because they were "too crunchy." DJSKHL Im still upset though.

Hopefully I wont eat much later today. And im not at all tomorrow. So we'll se how this goes.

Oh. And that guy I have the "date" with? He was texting me all night.
"Haha :) u are seriously so cute hahaha"
"I think ur eyes and ur smile is cute :). And no offense I think the cutest of all is wen u mumble wen u get upset ;) hehehe"

This will be interesting.

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous for about fifty million different reasons. Damn you. xP Glad things are looking good. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh sounds funfunfun!! Crap that they wouldn't let you take your camera in though!! Glad you had fun! X

    ReplyDelete