Thursday, June 2, 2011

New month. [9 DAYS!]

NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE! SO CLOSE!
PANIC!
PANIC AT THE DISCO!
SOOON = ] <3


Immma go tanning when Im done typing this. After my next two sessions, I think I'll be good. 

Anyway. I went and talked to an old teacher of mine. She's amazing and pretty much psychic. She helped me plan my life. 
Go to the crappy "transition" [as she called it] college in town and get my AA degree there. 
She said I will know what to do with my life after that year. 

She said to have fun this summer, and go with light flirting [regarding men].
She said not to date until a year has passed, because I need to give myself plenty of time to get over it. 
Then, I am allowed to date [Haha] after that year is up, ONLY IF that man comes into MY life, and without me going out of my way for it. 
She said that the man I marry won't be anyone I know now. 


WHEW. I feel a lot better after talking to her. We kind of closed the convo after that because I was about to cry and such. I dont know. With the whole breakup thing Im still whining about and just the RELIEF of having everything planned... It just made things better. 

Then I went with my mom, sister and brother to the park. We had subway. Gwen and I almost have all her senior picture stuff planned. 

Anyway, Gwen and I went to the dollar store afterwards and bought $30 worth of pretty much useless shit. Hah. Then we stumbled on stumbleupon for a bit, and watched youtube for a bit. [She hadn't seen NicePeter's Epic Rap Battles of History or Sassy Gay Friend, so we watched all of those. lol] 

Then [awkward story], we were gonna go to panic atthe disco's website, so I typed in the letter "P" in the address bar, and I have google chrome and guess what popped up? Thats right. Prettythin.com. 

HAH. AWKWARD. She didnt say anything but... I dont know. IT was there for a while and Im pretty positive she saw it. Oh well. 

My workout video hasn't come yet. Maybe today? Tuesday by the latest.
Which transitions me into my other topic...

Yesterday was a huge binge day. 
but guess what? It's a new month. Fuck it. I've got this now. 
A new month. Get back on track. 
Diet pills and workout video.
I'm done fucking binging. DONE. 
I need to stop purging, too. My teeth hurt after I've done it. 

So. I'll keep my weight up for motivation, because its so gross. 
This morning, June 2, I weighed NOT 130, my goal by this time. 
NOT 137.6, my low weight. 
Not even 148, a normal BMI. 
A sickening 155.4 lbs. 

DISGUSTING. 
Getting back on track though. This shit has got to stop. Im done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment