Thursday, June 30, 2011

Everclear?

Holy shit. Nothing was clear at all. That shit got me pretty fucked up.
Jordan and I measured out a shot of it and mixed it with a full cup of juice.
Then he said, "Supposedly, when you first drink this, you're supposed to take one shot of it, then throw another in a fire, just so you know what you're fucking with."

Holy shit it was strong.
Nate, that douchebag. He LOVES hard nasty tasting shit.
HE DRANK THAT SHIT.
RIGHT FROM THE BOTTLE.
WITHOUT FLINCHING.
AND WITHOUT A CHASER.

dffskhalkjsdfgyugf
SICK.
He said it was like tequila, but it burned all the way down and about 10 times stronger. Haha
Anyway. Jordan and I decided it would be a great idea to go to taco bell, so we did and WE GOT SO MUCH FOOD.

ugh.
Jordan ordered 4 potato tacos, an order or cheesy fiesta potatoes, and an order of nachos. Haha
I got 3 fresco bean burritos and a side of just the potatoes. Soooo... Compared to what jojo got... I feel okay.. But added with the subway kids meal I had earlier, and the four slices of "pizza..." Ugh.


OH.
OH.
I forgot to mention this earlier!
I FOUND FOOD OF THE GODS.
Not only did I find 0 calorie Chocolate sauce, caramel sauce and marshmallow topping [which does NOT contain gelatin so I can have it :D] I also found [vegan] ICE CREAM.
OF THE GODS.

Its a brand called Arctic Zero. Comes in a bunch of diff flavors. On the container it says the whole pint is only 150 calories.
I though, "Psh. Thats a fucking lie. They must mean servings. 150 cals per serving sounds right."\
NOPE. ITS LEGIT. 37 cals per serving. With 4 servings per container. 148 cals.
AW YEAH.

CAPS.
BECAUSE IM SO FUCKING EXCITED.

I always make a lot of lines for everything I write here.
Its easier for me to read. Haha.

No idea what my weight is. lalalala
Hum
I dont know
Ill find out eventually.
Prolly not eating much today, if at all.

I have to get ready for work in like, 15 min [Just enough time to check PT and tell everyone about my miraculous discovery] then I'll be at work, I dont fucking eat there really. Then Im going over to Nates again after work. So. The hard part will be if he decides to go somewhere after work.

I hope not.
I dont want to eat.
I dont want him to pay for me [which he would]
And I'm already like, out of money.

kajlfh



Also. I just tried to post this and it didnt work so I freaked out for a minute because I though blogger would have lost everything I just wrote...
anyway.

have a good day.
kthanksbye.
---

Just kidding again.
Webs is freaking out.
So.
No PT for me. Oh well. I have plenty of things I should be doing instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment