Saturday, June 25, 2011

I want to cut.

I cant though, because...

I HAVE A BOOTY CALLLLLL. Haha
Its the second guy I ever had sex with. Second best lay, too.
YES.

I havent had good sex in way toooo long.
I ate 3 peanut butter sandwiches already today.
Fuck fuck fuck.

Im done for the day.
Idk if ill end up eating tomorrow. We're getting drunk so who knows what the fuck will happen.
And its fucking everclear.
Illegal in 10 states [including mine] and 190 proof. The highest proof you can get.
Hah.  It will be interesting.

Im so tired. 

2 comments:

  1. New Follower here. Because. Your awesome like that.
    Love your blog and post(s); Only because there so real. If that makes any sense?

    And booty calls are always good to have.

    Hurhur. Ifya'knowwhatimean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm the first best lay, right? RIGHT?! D:
    P.s., send me some of that alcohol. ;D

    but yay, no cutting. <3

    ReplyDelete