Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fasted today.

Proud of myself. = ]
But I DID down half a gallon of chocolate soy milk. I forgot the calorie count, but it was a lot. Most of it was last night. I kept waking up SUPER thirsty.

Fasting most of the day tomorrow I think? if not more? I dont know. Im drinking tomorrow night, so we'll see what I do. I'm gonna try and fast again though. I bought me a pack of gum so I think Im all set.

Getting my next tattoo on thurs. :D
PANIC CONCERT IN 6 DAYS.

My turbo fire came today. :D But I cant use it until monday. = [
Might take my sisters senior pics on weds.


Work today sucked. Like a lot. It was steady all day, so I couldnt get anything done, and I was just all crabby all day.
I have a thousand cuts and bruises. LAME.

Just kidding. I have 2 bruises [quarter size at least] and 22 cuts. I just counted. Only 7 hurt though.
Bah.

Hum hum hum.

Im gonna check PT really quick, then go to bed. Work early. LAME.

But then drinking. :]

Thats the difference… I’ve been this way for quite a long time, I’ve just given up on hiding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment