Thursday, June 16, 2011

KaljfhHLWhfihl

Binged. Purged. Got drunk and high. Binged.
Worked.
Binged. Didn't purge.


KJHGLJGKHDJKG.
Fasting tomorrow and into the indefinite future.

Uhmmmm lets see. Its been a while. [kinda not really but actually yeah, kinda]
I didnt end up going to nates. He's sick and he fell asleep.
I went over yesterday afternoon and made him soup and tea and we watched Paranormal Activity [the first one] and Across the Universe.
Went home and binge/purged. I did pretty good. It was like a week without purging.
Went to rehearsal and then went drinking after that.

I had to stop by walmart first though and get mixers. Hah. You should have seen my cart. Talk about disordered eating...
Diet Pepsi
Coke Zero.
Diet blueberry juice [it was only 5 cals per serving and super yummy. Plus, you couldnt taste any booze in it. Haha]
Light orange juice.
Light strawberry banana juice.

Hahahahahahah
Drank. Smoked.
Speaking of smoking. My best friend bought me a pack of cigarettes. THEY ARE SO CUTE. Like, legitly. They are long and skinny, and perfect for me. Haha. I loveee themmmm.
Then we binged.
Passed out.
Woke up. Went out to eat.
Went to sleep.
Went to work.
Got home. Showered. Binged. Now I'm here.

Gotta go on PT yet.
Tomorrow is a heavy workout day. Paired with fasting until Saturday at least.


Nate went to the hospital today. I texted him and asked him how he was feeling and such, and got a reply back from "his fiancee." awkwarddddd.

I looked super cute today.
There is another guy from work [god, I kinda sound like a whore.] who thinks Im cute. I caught him checking me out three times today. We were really flirty and work together everyday [except tomorrow] until tuesday, which we both have off. I think I'll ask him on a coffee date. If he doesnt say anything first. I'll have to plot and scheme and get him to ask me first. Hahah man Im lame.

Cutting and bruising again. Fun stuff.

Anyway. Blog and PT time.
Hope everyone is doing okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment