Friday, June 24, 2011

Update of the sexual nature.

So nate and I had sex.
It was awkward for me, but he said it was the best he's had.
Im all like, meh.

SUPER TMI. He has a very strange dick. like its hard at the bottom but goes soft at the top the whole time. And it's kinda small. Like, not very big around, even though its pretty long.
This complicates things further.
Because I love sex. So. Bad sex, with an otherwise good relationship? I dont know if I can handle it.

On the other side, Im gonna "hang out" with one of the best lays Ive ever had soon.
:D
Im looking forward to it.

About time I had a good lay.


Hah.

Ate wayyyyyy too much yesterday.
Going to go work out. 

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't do bad sex with an otherwise good relationship either.

    Have a good workout.

    ReplyDelete