Thursday, June 9, 2011

Relationships.

Worked out for 2 hours today. Idk how many cals I burned. I'm shaking.
160.4 right now. UGH.
Havent eaten yet.
NOT GOING TO EAT TODAY OR TOMORROW.
I WILL not!

I found someone to cover a chunk of my shift tonight so I can make it to band practice. Thus NOT getting yelled at. = ]

The guy that covered my shift is the one that keeps flirting with me. Who has a girlfriend.
but. Today he texted me and said he was breaking up with her because it wasnt working out, but he felt bad anyway.
Then he asked me if I wanted to hang out sometime. Well, he didn't really ask. He said "We should hang out soon too u are a good person"
First. How hard is it to type out words? I dont get it.
Second. You havent even broken up with her yet, which kinda bugs me.
I said sure though. He IS very nice, and a little bit awkward, but we'll see.

Hum. Also, he said I need to give him a hug for taking my shift, and I told him I would give him one anyway because he was feeling "down," as he put it.

I dont touch people.
I dont know why, really.
It just makes me uncomfortable.
Maybe its because I dont really trust people?
Maybe its because Im afraid that they will be repulsed by how fat I am.
I dont know.

I will not eat.
I can do this.
I WILL have control.
It's back. I am in control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment