Tuesday, June 21, 2011

And die like star crossed lovers when we fight

Holy man.
I feel like i've been gone and super busy for like a week. It was just a few days.

Hum. So.
Friday I spent all day with nate pretty much. We went on a date to Olive Garden and I had a salad. No dressing. [of course] We went to the park after that and held hands and such. It was cute. He kissed me when he dropped me off for work.
Saturday my mom took me to dairy queen. I had fries and such. Ugh. Damn. Then I went over to Nates that night. cuddled made out blah blah. Left early.
Sunday I spent the night at nates. hot dry sex. Hahahaha
Last night I went and hung out with my best friend and we caught up about our week and such. Went back over to nates and left early this morning.

Im supposed to go to a movie with AJ today. he hasn't texted me about it and its one... I dont know.
Im getting high tonight with Jordan and kelsey. We're gonna watch the Wizard of Oz and listen to The Wall. They're supposed to sync up perfectly I guess. Haha

I've eaten too much the last couple of days. Damn damn damn. 155.8
damn damn damn. I havent worked out enough. [at all]
Thats a problem. Im gonna go do that when im done here.


I dont know.
Im confused.
im scared terrified.
I dont want a relationship.
I dont want this. It scares me.

Nate is so sweet. Its unbelievable. I would post some of what hes said here but you would probably gag.
He said he would wait as long as he needs for me to be ready.
AKJLGFDLH

I dont know.
Im so comfortable with him.
Comfort leads to trust.
Which leads to a relationship.
Which leads to love.
Which leads to me being hurt.

I dont know. Im so afraid.

I just....
I dont want to think about this right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment