Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What the hell?

My old middle school best friend [Amanda] deleted me on facebook. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. What the hell? I'm so confused. I feel like everyone I went to high school with suddenly hates me. What the fuck?! Ugh. It just frustrates me. A lot. I haven't even been talking to them very much, so I couldn't have done anything! Whatever.
I think it's all stemming from OLD drama. Brandon and I [now ex boyfriend] broke up like, last MAY. I had sex with someone else. There were rumors going around that I did, and Brandon's best friend, Jeremy, heard about it. He told Brandon about it and he was pissed. Jeremy's girlfriend, Dolly, bitched me out this fall over facebook after Brandon and I had gotten back together and broken up again.
Brandon's facebook read, "Brandon ____ is now single." and she commented "My heart is so full at this moment" and like 4 of my "friends" liked the status and then we were bitching back and forth until Brandon deleted the whole thing. I replied to her with something like, "It's great to know how much you care! :D" and it just went on... ANYWAY, it resulted in me deleting about 6 people.
SO. Back to my point. Now that Amanda moved in with Dolly, I think Dolly is spreading shit about me. Why can't people just drop the shit? ARGH.
Whatever.

I fasted for 42 hours. Then I binged. Then purged until I purged acid.
I slept really terribly last night. I had maybe 3 hours of sleep. That resulted in 6 cups of coffee today.

Work was fine until the second half. There is this lady that works in the dish room and I SWEAR. She has it out for me.
Written Comm was pretty boring.
Philosophy was interesting. Let's just say, I didn't know they said "fuck," "ass," "pecker," and "cunt" in the 1700's. And I didn't know it was possible to combine them so many times on the same 2 pages.
I felt really nauseous all class, and my hands were really shaky. I thought I was gonna pass out for a sec.
Speaking of which, I thought I might pass out while purging, too. Oh well.
I don't even care, which scares me a little.

I MISSED GLEE. THE WORLD IS ENDING. [Not really, but kinda. But not really.] I thought It started at 8, but it started at 7. I caught the last 15 minutes. It'll be on hulu probably later tonight.
I'll probably be on PT all night.

Also: weight on Sunday was 155.6.
Now it is 151.2. Before dinner it was 151.6, so I'm guessing I got everything back out. Good, good.
My low weight for the year so far is 150.8. SO CLOSE. My next GW is 149.9. 149.4 is a normal BMI.
SO CLOSE. I have until the 28th to get to 140 lbs. I can do this.

1 comment:

  1. haha "oh oh oh oh oh oh high school never endss"

    be careful hun and don't let anyone bring you down.

    ReplyDelete