Wednesday, February 2, 2011

First Daily.

I skipped my Archaeology class this morning. we never do anything in it anyway. I should have used that time to study for my religion test, but I slept. Then I was on PT for like, ever.
The test didn't go badly. Not nearly as terrible as I thought it would be, since I didn't study like, at ALL.
There's a really cute guy in that class, and he walked in, looked around, and said, "Oh. We have a test today?" Then he smiled. We all knew he was kidding, but his smile was just so damn CUTE.
After the test [I was the second one done], I went up to check my mail to see if my shirt arrived today. It didn't. I saw my ex mailing a valentine's day box to his new bitch, and all I could think of was, "LOLFail." I'm a terrible, bitter bitch. Now I'm trying to find the most awkward way possible to bring it up, so he feels really awkward talking about it.
GAG.
I was feeling dizzy and nauseous by 5 PM today. Went to dinner at 6:30. Had:
Veggie burger: Wheat bun, ketchup, mustard, lettuce, pickles.
Smiley face fries: 12?
Whole wheat pasta with marinara sauce
Mushroom barely soup: 2 cups.
Come back and purged. Then started blog.

I have my philosophy class tomorrow, so expect something mind-rapey.

No comments:

Post a Comment