Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cranky.

I have a headache.
There are about a thousand people in my room. I want all of them to go away. They're too loud.
Way to not invite me to your party. You guys didn't even ASK me if I wanted to go.
Ella said she HAD to drink Friday because she couldn't be hungover for her rehearsal this morning. GUESS WHO GOT WASTED LAST NIGHT?

That's right, you win! ELLA DID. :D
Fuck. Sooooo.. they eliminated half of our supply then, when Jordan couldn't drink? Not very fair.
ARGHHHH
She just pisses me off sooooo much. She's just... ME ME ME ME ME.
Fuck. Whatever.

I'm feeling my Ana coming back... Hard. This week will be a "good" one weight loss wise, I think.
I'm not sure. I'm afraid of the scale. I binged pretty much all weekend.
I ate way too much yesterday, and I purged some of it. But then I drank a bunch and annihilated a CAN of Pringles.

I had enough food at lunch today for two people. Dinner was a small salad.
Tomorrow will be dinner only. Purged.
Tues will be dinner only. Purged.
Weds will be a potential fast.
But then again, this is my plan for every week. As my sisters say, "You done fucked up." Or as Jordan would say, "You blew it."
As I would say, "You're fucking weak. Your a goddamn pussy, lazy ass bitch. You deserve to be fat."

Maybe writing my plan down will help me accomplish it.
We'll hope.

P.S. I have a headache. Everyone should leave now, after doing my homework, and the superbowl should be over so I can watch Glee.

POST post script. Ella. You are a fat bitch who is annoying and who should just shut the fuck up. You're too fat for any guy to want you, so stop pretending that EVERY GUY EVER wants to bang you. He doesn't. Shut up. Your flirting is painfully awkward.

EVEN MORE EDIT: Glee was meh. It upset me and made me even more angry with the hostility.
I just ate about 7 rice cakes. Going to purge.

1 comment:

  1. i'm sorry there's so much... confusion? conflicted feelings? idk, but i'm sorry there is so much negativity going on = (

    stay safe.

    ReplyDelete