Sunday, February 27, 2011

Back.

Spring break was interesting. A lot of first's for me.
Brandon is OFFICIALLY with that bitchslutcuntface. Whatever. I don't care.
My sister broke my favorite unicorn Silly band.
I am at the same weight.
I chilled with some friends of mine from high school.
I went clubbing for the first time. I danced with a cute guy there but that was all.
Had a sleepover with more friends. Ate way too much Puppy Chow.
I went shopping.
I got taxes done and chilled with the family.
I went partying with my one friend in the city. Had sex with a woman. Blacked out for the first time. Had my first hangover.
Hung out with some of the people I went to France with.
Drove an hour to see my school's drumline show. I have some pictures I might post later. Most of them are still on my camera and I haven't even unpacked yet.

I keep resolving to fast for X amount of time but then something happens. Fucking A. Wednesday will be a fast I think. I'm not going to dinner with my usual people because I'm going out with some of my Orientation club members. We are going to DQ and, oops! I'm a vegan! I wonder who planned THAT? [It was me. :D]

I did not get to sit in my solitude all break like I hoped. Instead, I reestablished old, broken connections. Well, I worked on it. I repaired some, but didn't completely fix very many.
I learned that while I am still MASSIVE. And DISGUSTING. I am nowhere NEAR as fat as I was. My prom dress from last year, which was a bit tight, falls off of me. There is no way I would be able to wear it anywhere now.
By June, I will be able to wear a bikini. I WILL. I think I just need to lose 10 lbs, and it will be fine.
My goal for tomorrow was 140 lbs. Nope. i'm still at 155. But by June 1, I WILL BE 130.
So help me god.

I WILL BE.

No comments:

Post a Comment