Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Candy binge.

I just binged on a bunch of candy.
15 mini Laffy Taffy. 450 CALS.
3 small boxes of Nerds. 150 cals.

Gahhh. = [
I was 149.8 this morning. A normal BMI. PASSED my next goal.
I'm probably like, 158.9 now.
Not really though.
I feel like shit.
= [

AND I have 2 four page papers due tomorrow. It's 1145. I have about one page done out of the 8 total.
And I have to be up at 630.
Fmllll.
= [

I feel nauseous. Maybe if I drink enough water, I'll puke. Like purging except not. Or is it? Does that count?
I'll try to force my body to reject it. Hm.
Better than nothing. We'll see. Then I can just tell everyone in the bathroom I had food poisoning, don't eat the pasta in DS. Hah.

Update: I did not puke. I ended up ordering subs from a shop in town with my friend. And downed that with some wheat thins.
FUCKKKK. I am up to 153.6.
I'm so fucking pissed.

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad you didn't purge.
    please be careful. xx

    ReplyDelete