Sunday, May 29, 2011

Tired tired tired. Everything Down here floats.

Analyzing the validity of this statement. What do you think?
Got crossfaded last night. Interesting. It was a pretty fun night though. [Even though I felt like shit this morning]

It was me, Jojo, Delphine, Irene, and Nora. Haha
Irene had a trucker hat that said "Fuck Everyone" It was an awesome hat.

Irene was stapling her arm for some reason, so Jojo took it away from her and put it in the microwave so she wouldnt find it. He forgot about it then until later, when he started laughting and said to me, "THE STAPLER IS STILL IN THE OVEN." We both just about died laughing.

Uhm. I dont remmeber a lot. But I know we laughed almost the whole time. Nora puked for a few hours.

Uhmmmm. We didnt have a piece, so we smoked out of an orange. Classy. I know. HAHAHHA


Ate too much. Drank all day.

Got some nice pictures at the party we went to before though. = ]
Afraid to weigh myself.

We all float down here.
We float, we change.

Everything down here floats.
And You'll float too. 




They look better on Flickr, I swear. http://www.flickr.com/photos/smengvall/

No comments:

Post a Comment