Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm on the edge of glory

And also a proud owner of Lady Gaga's Born This Way. = ]
http://www.flickr.com/photos/smengvall/5757649918/

First day off work in 8 days. We had a work meeting today. LKFHS:H
I have tomorrow off though. I went on a walk with a girl from work named Andrea, who I work with. She's pretty overweight, but very nice. I tooka  lot of flower pics.
Then my sister and I went shopping, and I got two new shirts and a sundress.
Back of one
 Front of oneee



I dont know how I feel about the sundress. It shows too much of my super fat legs. [I'm not being modest. They really ARE huge. Don't say they arent, because that will just piss me off.]
So I might not end up actually wearing it for a while.

I'm afraid to weigh myself.

I'm buying TurboFire on thurday. My sisters want to do it with me [Thank god]
They need it WAY more than I do, plus it will be extra motivation.

1 comment:

  1. I love the sundress and the tops =)

    That sucks you had to go to work meeting - but yay that you get tomorrow off! =)

    Take care, xxx

    ReplyDelete