Saturday, May 28, 2011

My complaining hurts. [Headache]

This will be brief. [Maybe]

I have a headache. It feels like my brain is going to burst horizontally through my frontal and occipital bones.
KA-BAM. There it goessss.

Work sucked today. It was just busy.
But there is a cute guy there named Dan and he's really nice and we were flirting a bit.

I had plans with an old booty call tonight, but he cancelled because he has to get up for work at 4. Its okay in retrospect though, because of thiis GODDAMN HEADACHE. FUCK

I feel nauseous. Maybe its because I just ate some, and havent purged [due to headache, all this revolves around that goddamn it], or maybe it is BECAUSE of the headache.

Cant purge, because I'm afraid of purging the aspirin, and having my headache get worse.


Went tannign a few days ago and burned a little. Got some weird lines, which doesnt make sense becaus eI tan naked... SO I think I was just laying weird. I dont know. Might go again tomorrow.


Yep. Thats right.
I bleach my teeth, lighten my hair, and tan. Typical.

I need to paint my toes yet too. And fix my jelly shoes. And resew one of the straps on my tanktop. UGH SO MUCH TO DO.

Hanging out with a few old friends tomorrow night hopefully. They are the people I first got drunk with. Cute. Anyway, if we can aquire enoough booze we'll drink then.


Crazy coincidence. [PT reference]
I was at work and thought somone said "What ever happened to that Sarro chick?" But he really said sarah. Hahah
Then someone on facebook posted a picture of their new guitar which they named Xander [James Watson's old Alias]
It was just strange that I ran across TWO PT references in 12 hours. It doesnt happen all that often.

Uhm.
Agenda for tomorrow.
Wake up.
Tan?
Go to an old family friend's house. Drink there a bit.
Go to hang out with Jordann and old friends from high school. If that falls through, then Jojo and I might go out clubbing.
Hum hum hum. We'll see.

Headache is abating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment