Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Going to Prom?

I guess I am. Its next saturday.
Restricted so far today.

I'm back to my old pattern. Its comforting I guess.
Fast all day and then binge/purge at night.

It comforts me. I like the pattern.
I keep getting scheduled 4-1AM for work. Thats good, because I tend to binge the most from 8-1. GOOD GOOD.

Also, getting internet on thursday. lol FINALLY. My mom finally caved because she needs to look for a new job.
Our rent went up $250/ month. We definately can't afford that.
Sigh. Looks like I'm helping to pay rent again.

Weight going down. Steadily.

I dont know about prom anymore. Mykell doesnt want to go.
BLAH.

It's hot. And humid.
Mostly humid.

Its making me cranky.


Oh. And also, men-wise.
Last time I posted/drank, we ended up playing truth or dare again. This one guy Ive know for a while, chris, was there.
Well in the course of the game I was left wearing only a thong [white with pink lace... could have been worse I GUESS... Ugh] and a lavender tank top. GROSS.

He texted me the next morning after I left and said "Hey there, I didnt say anything before, but cute thong and nice ass"
Thanks?

And then there is this guy I work with, Nate, who [small world] was the 1st chair trombone in my jazz band in middle school. He was like a music god. I dont know if he remembers me. Hes very nice. Low key flirting.
I walked home from work, and he actually drove by me.

I freaked out for a minute. It was like 1 AM first of all. Second, he drives a Ford Taurus, black. The same car my ex drove.

My heart stopped. I swear. He asked me if I wanted a ride because I was "really freaking him out." lol. Cute.

Then, Ive been reading too much stephen king I think, but I turned a dark corner, and I thought "We all float down here." [An It reference]

Hum hum hum.
I'm taking pictures again. kinda. Promising maybe? We'll see.

Cal intake under 1000 today. 
-----
Gorged on Mashed potatoes. Idk what my cals are at. Still htink Im okay if i can manage to NOT fuck up [Hard, I know.] 

It's hailing and there is a tornado warning. So I'll be staying here for a bit I think. 
The sky was greenish, not its just an odd yellow.

Hail was golf ball sized. It was pretty crazy. I threw a few over the house. Hah. 
I wish I brought my camera. 

Hail! 

PT wants to move to a new site. 
I dont know. It scares me. I hate the idea.

Starting over. New things. 
I dont know. It just wouldnt be PT anymore. 

1 comment:

  1. If PT moves site would we have to set up new accounts etc? I plan on coming back after my exams lol.

    That's sardines that you're going to prom! I thought I wouldnt enjoy mine but i was wrong - I hope you have an amazing time!

    Sorry to hear you're going back to your old patterns :[ I wish I could help, but just try to fight this feeling of pushin you back to those old ways now? Please :/

    Take care Hun xxxxx

    ReplyDelete