Friday, May 6, 2011

The sparrows are flying again.



Props to anyone who understands or recognizes my obscure Stephen King references. He's tied with Robert Jordan for my favorite author.

“I don't know. We were friends. I was fine. It was okay. But then all of a sudden it was like the day after we broke up again.” -Eric to Donna from That 70's Show

Summer book count: 2
The Time Traveller's wife [Good]
The Dark Half by Stephen King [Reread, one of my favorites]


On another note.
Ugh.
Don't believe ANYTHING you read on the internet. [Does that include this? Should you believe this? Me? I dont know. You decide.]

I while back I saw something regarding salt water to help induce vomiting.
Nope.
Don't do it.
I want to die. I feel like shit.
Most importantly, it didn't work. I still had to induce vomiting myself, the salt water just made everything disgustingly salty.

I want to purge more, but the salt COMPLETELY puts me off of it right now.
It was probably the worst purging experience I've ever had.
Worse than purging until a nose bleed.
Worse than scratching the back of my throat and purging blood.

Worse than purging peanut butter and bread and pizza and gummies and noodles. All combined.
It was terrible.
Worst experience ever.

I feel like I still need to puke. I still feel nauseous. But I'm afraid. It was terrible. So bad.

Something to put a bulimic off purging? Yeah. It's that bad.

Ughhhhhhh. Gah. Blah. Blarg. Disgust. WORST EVER.
Don't believe anything.


Also. I [finally] got my driver's license. Lol. I should have had it two years ago, but whatever.


Partying tonight. Not getting crossfaded, because my friend ended up bailing. LAME. Oh well. Some other time.

I started Stephen King's It again today. Lame lame lame.
I'm lame.

Finally charged my camera battery. Lol. I'll take pictures sometime.

I finally deleted my ex's number from my phone. Finally.
It doesn't matter that I still have it memorized.
I'll forget it in time.
It doesn't matter that I still have my old best friends number memorized from 5 years ago.

It doesnt matter.

DRINK TIME.   

No comments:

Post a Comment