Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fasting fasting fasting.

Fasting next two days with RisingBurningPhoenix.
I dont think it will be bad.

But it might.
I binged on cereal before work [600 cals maybe? A tiny one, but I didnt purge] and I still ended up getting really bad shakes.
It was pretty bad. It was getting hard to work, and I almost said something to a manager, but I just had some lemonade and a small glass of diet coke instead, and had someone take over for me for a bit.
I had coffee on break, so that might have been it, too.

However, I think I can handle not binging.
Sleep until 230-3 ish.
Then I work 4-1AM tomorrow [today] and I have several [RAPTURE] party options for after. lol.
Sleep until 3-315 ish.
Work 4-1 again. and then sleep right away maybe?
Ill probably fast through monday, too, and binge/purge  monday night/tuesday morning.
I work on monday from 3-1.

So. I think it's possible.
I'm allowing limitless water, and diet coke, with 50 cals of other liquids a day.
So. That could be 25 servings of lemonade.
Or about HALF a serving of chocolate soy milk. lol.
I'll probably do the soy milk.
Or I might run to the store and get a gatorade for nutrients or something.
We'll see.

I can do this.
I need to get back on track.

This is disgusting and terrible.

ugh.



Wait.
Shit.
Hum.

I might get drunk at one of the rapture parties.
I dont know if im gonna count that or not.
Probably not.
I might just drink till I puke.
I dont know.
I'll take it as it comes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment