Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pictures. Again. ?

I ate a 200 cals of baby carrots this morning. Thats a lot of fucking carrots.
My tummy still hurts 6 hours later. I couldnt figure out what it was at first. Then I realized.

Oh yeah. Its my body trying to digest food.
ugh.
I already feel like today has been a fail day.
Its only 3 pm. But I know im probably gonna binge/purge later tonight.
Damn it damn it damn it.

It was nice out today. My mom had me take pics of her for facebook. Shes terribly unphotogenic.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/smengvall/5734220983/

On another note, my friend posted a few pics of me from when we were drunk at a party.
I really like my hair in this one. = ] Hahah but we [Me and my BFF jordan [jojo]] look ridiculous.
Maybe more later.

----------
Later.
Fuck.
Purged.
Sorry.

I was supposed to be cutting back, but after today... Fuck.

Mom: Pig.
Freshman 15? More like summer 15. You're going to have to go back to college just so you can lose all that weight again.
Piggy.

Little sister: Are you sure you want to be wearing shorts this summer?
Move over, fatass.

Me [gettind pissed after endless comments on my weight]: My BMI is normal. Which is more than any of YOU can say.
Little sister: But is it still? And for how long?

Little brother: You're like TWO of me.

Fuckfuckfuckfuck.

I haven't even GAINED any weight after finals!
Im at this goddamn plateau again.





Freaking out again.
Over weight.
Over school.
Over life.

I dont want to be here.
I dont want.
To be.
Here.

Existing. Fuck. I hate everything right now.
Fasting tomorrow.



Also. I've started binding.
I hate my chest. So I'll bind it down as much as I can.



I havent lost anything.

I saw Dolly [the oh-so-perfect in every way girl who made my life a living hell] yesterday.
The first thing she did was give me a hug and said I looked great.
I don't know when she stopped hating me.
I dont know what happened.

Maybe she finally realized that I didnt do ANYTHING.


Fasting tomorrow. Mayvbe friday. I dont know.




MAYBE fasting.
Im a fucking weak bitch so we'll see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment