Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ughh I feel nauseous

I think its just a combination of too much caffeine and not enough water. Ughh

I went out for coffee with a friend today. It was fun. We talked a lot and went on a walk. It was really nice out, so we were out a lot longer than I planned.

He told me  about how he was abused as a kid, so I told him about mine. We talked about our futures, about what we want. I dont want to go to college for anything. I want to be a stay at home mom. Clean all day. Cook. raise the kids.

Omars acting really weird. We had sex today for the first time in like a week, and he instigated it, so I went for it even though I was really tired.

I was tired, so I kept getting really close to an orgasm, but then it would slip away from me. So I finally came, and then he just pulled out. He didn't finish at all, even though he was still hard, and he was really distant afterwards, which is a lot like an insult to me.

What's even weirder is that before he was acting normally. I know it took me a while, but it would have helped if he was a little more into it. He was like a robot almost the whole time. :/

Then, after, we layed down to take a nap. Now, he always sleeps with his shirt off, but this time he left it on. Strange. He didn't put his arm around me or anything, just layed with his back to me. When I moved closer so we were touching, he just moved farther away.

And now he won't reply to my texts. So I dont know what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment