Thursday, October 18, 2012

Stripping?

What if I could some how get a job as a stripper. Somehow. I dont know who would hire me because I'm gross and saggy, but I've got some decent tits. C or D cup depending on the bra.

They make hella money. I could pay off my college loans. Buy a car. Get my own apartment. Go back to college.

Omar wouldn't like it.  And Who would hire me? I can't dance. Im too fat.

I might buy my grandmothers car. A pt cruiser, which is an old person car, but she hasn't said if she would sell it to me, or how much she would want.

My family all secretly hates me. They dont invite me to things that they invite my sisters to.

Like on saturday. My aunt and uncle are having a halloween party. They said I can go, but I can't act like a child because its a grown up party.

...

...

Bitch, I'm 20. You only see me on thanksgiving and christmas. I'm a bitch to my brother, yeah, but thats only because everyone else spoils him.

My sister acts like shes 14 and she was invited, no questions asked. >_<

I  have all these plans for the weekend, and now I just dont want to go.

I should just randomly move to minneapolis and get a job stripping. Just disappear. Leave without a word.

I want to cut so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment