Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A deal with God.

I don't think you are real. I've lost faith years and years and years ago, but I'm at my wits end. I need help. This is a last, desperate plea. I don't know what else to do.

My friend, you know who I'm talking about. He's made mistakes. A lot of them. He's facing two years in prison. He was trying to get his life back together, and now its about to fall apart again.

All I'm asking is for you to give him another chance. Just one more, although I understand he doesn't exactly deserve it. Please.

You brought us together, so briefly, it would be unfair to pull us apart. He is the only person who actually listens to me when I talk, the only person who actually tries to help me because he actually cares. I think. To tear this away from me would cause me to blame myself for everything.

I should have done something to help him. I should have tried to get him to open up to me more. If I could have just gotten him to talk about everything, he wouldn't be going through this now. I was selfish. I only thought about myself.

If he was a test for me, then yeah. I failed. I fail at a lot of things, almost everything, and I'm getting pretty damn sick of these tests, if thats what they are.

Just give him another chance. Give me a chance to help him. Please. I can't do this anymore. Give him back to me, and I'll try my best to believe in you. Have faith. I'll be one of your followers. I'll try as hard as I can.

Please. Do this for me and I'll try my best. Show me some sort of sign that I can believe.

Please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment