Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Trigger trigger trigger.

I was asked the other day to identify what triggers me.

I dont know. Girls who are skinnier. Thinspo. My clothes not fitting. Looking terrible.

I dont know.

But something has triggered me.

I need to fast. Its not like I've been eating a lot, but its too much all the same.

I'm hungry, but I dont want to eat. I dont want to eat ever again.

But ughh, it hurts. My tummy hurts, my head hurts, my soul hurts. I know eating would make me feel better, but I just dont want to.

The things I would give to be 137 again. I'm down to 173. Gross gross gross. I feel disgusting and ashamed just thinking  about that number.

Goals. 165 by halloween, 155 by thanksgiving.

137 137 137. How did I fuck up so bad?

My  legs are huge. My calves are massive. My arms are all flabby. I'M all flabby!

My clothes dont fit. I'm too heavy.

too heavy

No comments:

Post a Comment