Monday, October 29, 2012

Dear Phil,



Im so sorry about everything you're dealing with right now. I can't imagine what it must be like. I wish there was some way, any way I could help. The only thing I could think of was to periodically make surprise appearances to keep you in high spirits. Since that is out of the question, [at least for the next 30 days, and I hope you'll be out before then] I suppose I'll take you up on the writing suggestion. It's better than nothing, right?

I miss you. I dont know if that sounds clingy or not. I think it kind of does. I miss talking to you. There. Thats better. Talking with you was always so easy. It's hard for me to find things to talk about sometimes, which is why I'm struggling right now. Conversation is a two-sided thing. Give and take. It just flows. Writing isnt bad though, I guess. I get to time to think about what Im going to say, so I dont sound so stupid now. Ha ha. :]

What are the rules regarding this, anyway? Do you get to reply, or is that a faux pas? Am I allowed to mail you things? Like photos? Can I bake you, say, banana bread, or will they assume it contains razors or a lock pick or poison or something? What about cookies, if I make sure to include enough to share? Could you trade my baking for smokes? [Im kidding, kind of] Do you even get to keep letters, or do they make you throw it away?

Did you know I don't have a favorite color? I like yellow and blue and green more than any of the others. I like grey and black, too. And white. And purple. Orange is okay. Red is okay, but I like deep reds. Or bright reds. Not that dull nasty stuff. See? I can't pick one.


I hope I brightened you day, even a little. I'll write again soon.


Yours truly,
Sylvia


----
Im not jealous im not jealous im not jealous.
it doesnt matter that the gil you called "a psycho bitch" has visitation rights and not me.
it doesnt matter that she might have been the last girl in his apartment, not me.

Im not just a booty call, he said. Im more than that.

Not jealous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment