Saturday, October 13, 2012

And thats the gospel truth.

The guy from work who wants my ass got fired. Hes been working there for five years. He made a grand a week. He got fired for making decisions without the consent of his supervisor.

Now, all I can think about is how I never got his number. I can't find him on facebook. I dont know his last name. There are a few people at work I could ask for his number.

He was so nice to me and so helpful, and I never got a chance to thank him for that.

I'm going out shipping with my sister. I need to see if I can find a halloween costume. I dont think omar wants to go trick or treating with me. I'll have to figure something out.

Getting old sucks. No one will give you candy if youre old. So youre costume has to be damn good .

I just dont want to be so fat. I can't be.

Fasted for 30 hours. Had a pizza. 960 cals. I can't let omar get suspicious. At least not for another 50 lbs. Like that Will happen. I can hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment